There is a gold mine of IP lying with the Universities and an abundance of cutting edge talent that can be tapped into. This conference brought to you by the Pan IIT Alumni Association bring leading minds to share their thoughts with you on how to engage Universities to enhance Innovation.
What: Pan IIT Innovation Series — “Leveraging Universities for Innovation”
When: Fri Dec 5 2014 6pm to 9pm
Where: SAP (Bldg 1)
3410 Hillview Ave
Palo Alto, CA, 94304
Cost: $25/Person upto November 23rd, $40/Person thereafter. No gate registration.
- How to engage Universities both faculty and grad students to help in innovation
- Digging into the treasure trove of dormant IP lying in the University repositories and activate useful portions of this.
- IP ownership and royalty arrangements
- All other open topics can be taken up during the Q&A
- Subrah Suresh (President, Carnegie Mellon and former Director NSF)
- Pradeep Khoshla (Chancellor, UC San Diego and former Dean of Engineering, Carnegie Mellon)
- A. Paul Raj (Professor Emeritus Stanford, Marconi Award winner and Padma Bhushan)
- Prith Banerjee (former Dean University of Illinois, Head HP Labs and now MD of Accenture Innovation & R&D)
- Shankar Sastry (Dean of Engineering, UC Berkeley)
This event is OPEN TO ALL
This event has been eagerly sought after by a varied groups including Startups in the Product Innovation space and those contemplating it. CEO’s, CTO’s, VP Engineering and other executives driving innovation. VC’s, Angels and Private Equity firms funding startups Faculty and Research students of all Universities near the Bay Area Alumni of all institutions in the SF Bay Area from US, India and elsewhere