The Indian Institutes of Technology Society in New England ( “IIT-SINE” ) IIT Kharagpur Chapter invites you & your spouse/friends to a Dinner Reception in honor of Professor Damodar Acharya Director, IIT Kharagpur) & Professor Madhu Chakraborty (Deputy Director, IIT Kharagpur). As space is limited, kindly reserve your seats as soon as possible. Kindly confirm to me as to how many of you are coming.
- What : Dinner with Director and Deputy Director of IIT Kharapur.
- When : Monday, September 15, 2008, 7:00 PM
- Where : Masala Art Restaurant, 990 Great Plain Ave, Needham MA, Phone: 781-449-4050
- Costs : $ 30.00/ per person, includes soft drinks, gratuity, tax.(CASH Bar for hard drinks is separate).
- 7.00-7.45 PM : Networking/Snacks.
- 7.45-8.30 PM : Speeches & Q/A on IIT KGP and other IIT developments by Prof. Acharya & Prof. Chakraborty.
- 8.30-9.30 PM: Dinner.
Register at http://www.lokvani.com/lokvani/cal.php?stage=1&event_id=6306 . Alternatively, please make check payable to Puran Dang and Mail to: Puran Dang, 4 Butterfield Road, Lexington, Mass-02420. Please mention on the check the number of persons attending.
REQUEST TO IIT KHARAGPUR ALUMNI:
Out of respect for our alma-mater and our Directors, I request you to make a small donation if possible. This donation will be tax deductible under the US IRS Code. We will request/stipulate that your donation be channeled towards a good cause at IIT Kharagpur. Suggested Donation: $1000, $500, $250, $100. Payment For Donation: please visit http://www.iitfoundation.org/donate . Alternatively, *Please make check payable to * “IIT Foundation”** and mail to Puran Dang.
Chairman Emeritus, IIT-SINE
Class of 1959/IIT-KGP